Everything you need to know about Google reviews.
Google reviews are so important in today’s online world. Did you know that 59% of customers will read at least 4 reviews before purchasing an item or using a service? And 88% of customers trust online reviews just as much as personal recommendations! Therefore, having reviews associated with your business is crucial.
Having Google reviews brings consistent benefits to your business.
1. The more reviews you get > the more leads you produce. Customers are a lot more likely to at least explore what you offer when you have lots of good reviews.
2. The more positive reviews > the more likely a customer will purchase. If what you’re selling/providing is highly praised by other customers, they will more likely buy the product or use the service. 72% say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
3. Higher reviews = higher result on Google. Having lots of good ranking reviews shows google that your business is trustworthy and worth people time. Google will then list your business higher on a google search page.
Google reviews are most shown on Google search pages and your Google business listing. You can also show your reviews on your website!
The first thing you need to do is if you don’t already have a google business listing, make one! You can’t get reviews without one. This will also include your business details and opening hours.
Some other things you can do are:
1. Create a leave review section on your invoice
Customising your invoices is so easy. It also saves time and makes leaving a review much easier for your customers, especially if you use a QR code that a customer can scan! (To create a QR code, use this link: https://www.qr-code-generator.com/)
2. Show your reviews on your website
Make sure new customers can easily see your loyal customers reviews with ease. Also, if you added a separate page on your website for reviews, it helps boost your SEO!
3. Include a CTA (call to action) button on your website
Make leaving a review as easy as possible. Rather than a customer having to open a separate tab and search for your google business listing, include a button on your homepage, footer or your review page that will take the customer straight to the leave a review section.
4. Post on social media asking for a review
Social media has such a big impact on local business, many customers will use their social media* to view your business. Having easy access links to google reviews will make the process easy!
You will never get the reviews you want unless you ask!